Serving & Ensuring
Marketing & Event Assistance
Each week almost 1,000 businesses receive email delivery of news and events for Downtown Jackson. Press events are regularly coordinated to promote business relocations, expansions and additions. Marketing information targets the real estate community, lenders, potential tenants and investors. Sign up today to recieve the type of information you seek.
- It’s Downtown — weekly up-to-date listing of events and attractions
- Spotlight Downtown — biweekly new and interesting Downtown features
- Our Downtown — monthly neighborhood news strategic to businesses, residents, and visitors
Today a wealth of longstanding special events like Mal’s St. Paddy’s Day Parade and the USA International Ballet Competition continue to call Downtown home. Other events, like Jacktoberfest and Stray at Home Art & Music Festival, have also established themselves in the area, making Downtown the place for great times.
To begin the process of establishing your event, please download the City of Jackson Special Events application.
Please contact Downtown Jackson Partners at (601) 353-9800 to discuss how your event or festival could fit into the annual Downtown calendar and click here to subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
- Greater Jackson Arts Council
- Jackson State University Welcome Center
- Mississippi Arts Commission
- Mississippi Development Authority/Tourism Division
- Visit Jackson